The registration of students to make use of the FREE Breakfast Club service for the scholastic year 2015/2016 is now open.
The Breakfast Club service is open for primary students whose parents are in employment. The Service offered in every primary state Schools gives the opportunity to students to have a healthy breakfast before school commences, as well interact with other students through play and other activities. The Breakfast Club in every primary school operates on a daily basis during school days.
Register before Wednesday 23rd September 2015 in order to start making use of this service as of the first day of school, Monday 28th September 2015.
1. Working parents/ legal guardians whose children attend Primary State Schools are eligible to enrol in the Breakfast Club Service being offered on a daily basis during school days.
- Name, Surname and Age of Child;
- Name of College and School, Grade;
- Days attending the breakfast club;
- Name, Surname and Id Card Number/Passport Number of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Address of Legal Guardian
- Contact Numbers and Email Address
- Confirm that al information submitted is correct;
- Understand that the respective authorities shall verify the information submitted as necessary. Any information can be passed to any other Departments/Colleges involved in the processing of this application.
4. Following the submission of the eForm, parents/legal guardians will receive an email and/or sms text confirming the submission.