If you are registering your son/daughter at the school of the village indicated on your ID card, you may go directly to the school’s office taking with you the original birth certificate which has been issued within the past six months by the Public Registry. Also include both parents’ ID cards.
If you are registering your son/daughter at the school of the village not indicated on your ID card you need to:
Call at the Principal’s office for an appointment. For the appointment, please bring with you:
– ID card of both parents.
– Original birth certificate issued within the past six months by the Public Registry
– Letter indicating request and reason for this request including telephone numbers, I.D card numbers and signed by both parents.
– If the student is in Yr 5 and Yr 6, the previous school’s last annual results.
This matter can be discussed with the school’s clerks. However, should transport for special cases be required, this request has first to be addressed to the School’s Head and copied to the College Principal, for necessary action.
The Head of School of Għargħur Primary is Ms. Ben Portelli. She is assisted by Ms Fiona and Ms Carmen, the assistant heads.
Our telephone number is (00356) 2598 6540. The e-mail address is email@example.com
Should you require an appointment, please contact the secretary: Ms. Josianne on 21 412 608 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call on (+356) 2598 8001/2 at the Marija Reġna College Principal’s office for an appointment. For the appointment, please bring with you:
– Identification (passpsorts/ID Cards) of parents / legal guardians
– Original birth certificate in English. If this certificate is not in English, a legal translation is required.
– Letter from parents / legal guardian indicating request, including telephone numbers.
– The previous school’s last annual results.
– Proof of residence : Document indicating that you actually live in that district, for example : water and electricity bill indicating your name and address in that particular district / copy of lease of premises specifying your name and address in that district, including owner’s telephone number, ID Card number and signature.
– The parent/guardian is to phone the nearest Polyclinic for an appointment for a routine medical checkup.
– If the student hails from a country outside the European Union, a payment every term is to be effected.
– In this case, the parents’ / legal guardian’s working permit and residence permit / freedom of movement document is to be submitted.